Massage and Reflexology
for pain and muscle tension
for fertility, pregnancy and menopause
|Posted on January 4, 2019 at 1:50 PM|
“Ebb tide is the period between high tide and low tide during which water flows away from the shore” – Wikipedia.
It’s about letting go of the old, and leaving space for the new.
Let stresses, anxieties, aches and pains flow away, and usher in a little bit of calm, peace and comfort
Need a fresh start this year?
Wondering what difference regular holistic therapies could make to you?
Fancy trying out some amazing therapies, and feeling wonderful?!
Introducing … The Ebb Tide.
6 weeks. 6 amazing treatments. A new you!
Every week for 6 weeks, you’ll set aside a little bit of time that’s just for you. And, every week, and I’ll come and treat you with a selection of amazing treatments.
Week 1 – 1 hour of Reflexology and 30 minutes Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
A long, relaxing, stress-busting treatment that gets right to the bottom of aches and pains. The perfect way to start your journey with complete and utter relaxation!
Week 2 - 30 minutes Reiki
Gentle, peaceful, hands-on healing.
Week 3 – 30 minutes Reflexology
A quick recharge! A 30 minute session focussing on the areas that matter most to you. You might need an energy boost, you might have aches and pains, or you might want to completely switch off for a little while.
Week 4 - 45 minutes Indian Head Massage
Get right to the bottom of neck and shoulder pain, and deal with stress headaches and tension. 45minutes of bliss!
Week 5 – 30 minutes Reflexology
As Week 3
Week 6 - 1 hour 15minutes Full Body Massage (Deep Tissue or Swedish)
Round off your package with a complete top-to toe massage, tailored to you. Choose from a deep, firm, knot-busting Deep Tissue massage, or a more gentle, soothing Swedish massage (or go somewhere in between)
By now you’ll hopefully be feeling looser, more in tune with your body and your needs, calmer and more mindful. 6 weeks of intensive therapeutic treatments should have helped to identify and deal with the worst of your tension and put you back on an even keel.
So, now it’s time to start thinking about the rest of the year. After the first few weeks, most people don’t NEED a session every week (although if you WANT a session every week that is absolutely fine!), but we’re all very different, so it’s up to you to decide what works for you. Often, monthly sessions are about right to keep on top of your wellbeing and stop painful knots and tension from recurring. Some people love fortnightly or 3 weekly appointments, for others 6 weekly or even quarterly is right. Will you want massages, or will you swear by regular Reflexology?
There’s no obligation to carry on (although, of course, I’d love to see you again!), but, if you would like to continue receiving regular treatments, as a little extra I’m giving you 10% off all future treatments until the end of 2019!!!
Individually, these treatments would cost £190, but the programme is available now for only £150!
The first Ebb Tide programme starts on Monday 14th January 2019 and intake will be limited to just 6 spaces, first come, first served.
Mailing list subscribers get priority access for 24 hours, so secure your space now, before the details are released via Facebook tomorrow!
• Sessions should be taken weekly over 6 weeks, but, of course, life can throw up the odd curve ball sometimes! If you need to cancel an appointment please give as much notice as possible, and it’s not a problem to re-arrange. The package itself is non-refundable, but you will have up to 3 months to take all the appointments.
• For maximum benefit, sessions are intended to be taken weekly at around the same time, although changes can be made if needed and where time allows. The aim is that you should set aside a little bit of time each week that is JUST FOR YOU! In my experience, time rarely falls into your lap, you need to make it happen!
• The programme is designed to give variety and balance over the 6 weeks, but if there’s something you don’t fancy, or if you need to swap things around a bit, substitutions and swaps are fine. You can also extend any of the sessions for an additional £10 per half hour.
• Residents of Sale, Timperley, Altrincham, Hale, Bowdon only. A small extra charge for travel will apply outside these areas (eg Stretford, Chorlton - £2.50 per session, Cheadle, Knutsford - £5 per session).
• Payment can be made in advance, or at your first session.